1. Any information provided by users will be collected and saved according to strict privacy and confidentiality standards.
2. Alupar may periodically utilize a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a small data file that a web server can deliver to your browser, which is then stored on your computer’s hard drive. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, providing you with as much control as you wish as to the decision to accept or reject the cookie, and deletion of the cookie upon leaving our website. Please refer to your browser’s Help information for details on setting cookie notification services.
3. Personal information provided to Alupar by a user will be collected through legal and ethical means and users shall be informed of the purpose for collecting such information.
4. Users shall be advised that their data is being collected and they may choose whether they want to provide it or not.
5. Unless we obtain legal consent from a user [or unless required by law], any information collected through our website will not be disclosed to a third party or used for any other purpose other than that which was disclosed prior to collecting such information.
7. Alupar will make every effort to ensure the information provided by a user remains confidential.
8. This website may contain links to or from other websites that are not maintained by Alupar or its affiliates. Such links are provided solely for the convenience of the user. Alupar does not endorse, and is not liable for the content of any of those websites or for any losses or damages that may arise with respect to the use of, or reliance upon, any such information. Alupar will not be responsible for the content, privacy or use policies, and products and services of such other websites.
9. Other important information regarding the terms and conditions of using this website are available under the caption “Terms and Conditions of Use”.